Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Filipino-American Reggie Lee exclusive interview with FearNet about his role on Grimm

Tells us about your role on Grimm.

I play Sgt. Wu. I'm kind of a go-between the captain and the two detectives, Hank and Nick. I am their superior. I survey the crime scene for them, then we three solve the crime together. I've come to realize - as we come to episode eight - that my character is the comic relief within all the seriousness of the show. I love that because I am a really... I don't like to say sarcastic; I prefer to say I am a sardonic person. This guy has such a dry sense of humor. I love him. Something we find out about him later on is that Sgt. Wu has a very addictive personality. He gets addicted to "certain different things" that wreak havoc in his personal and professional life. One of the other characters in the show comes to help him with that, and eventually I have to cover it up.



No comments: