Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Macy's Ideology Collection by Filipino-American Cheryl Burke


As Rob Kardashian played DJ last night at New York City's Dream hotel with techno renditions of hits by the likes of Rihanna and Lady Gaga, his "Dancing With The Stars" partner, Cheryl Burke, sat down with us to discuss her forthcoming collection of active-wear for Macy's, Ideology. The show's perennial favorite confesses her body isn't always the easiest to dress: "I feel like I am definitely curvy. I'm petite with hips. I've got boobs! I have an ass!" Even though she has a body that many admire, Burke admitted: "I'm insecure about fat bulging up. With exercise pants, the elastic is often too tight and you start seeing fat pop out. With these [Ideology exercise pants] everything is flat and nothing is coming over the waistband."

Full story here at Stylelist......

No comments: