Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Black Eyed Peas Allan Pineda aka Apl.De.Ap FHM Interview


INTERVIEW: CHARMAINE CHANCO
PHOTOGRAPHY: CARLO BANDOQUILLO

Apl.De.Ap means what exactly?
The first part are my initials; my real name is Allan Pineda Lindo. De means ‘of’ and AP is Angeles, Pampanga. So that’s what it is. A short abbreviation for Allan Pineda Lindo of Angeles, Pampanga.

Do you really call each other in the Black-Eyed Peas by stage name?
Yeah, we really do. It even gets shorter: they call me Ap. We call Taboo, Tab. Fergie, Ferg and Will, Will. Being famous and all, can you recall the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention? The ladies sometimes flash their boobs at me. That happens in almost every show during the Warped tour event we did. It’s like a rock tour but we’re the only hip-hop band. So, that’s the craziest so far.

Ever considered hooking up with a fan, maybe?
Well, I can’t say since I haven’t hooked up with a fan yet. But there are local celebrities that I find very pretty and interesting. There were times when I get tongue-tied. Ha ha ha!

Read more here at FHM Philippines...

No comments: