Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

HOT FIL-AM EVENT! Filipino Heritage Night @ San Francisco Giants AT&T Park

I want to go this event really badly. Not only am I Filipino, but I'm a huge San Francisco Giants fan. Check it out...

"Asians and Pacific Islanders make up 35 percent of San Francisco's population. We love baseball, and we love our San Francisco Giants! On a local level this is two of our city's great traditions coming together. On a global level, it's another example of why San Francisco is the gateway to the Pacific Rim," said Ted Fang, editor and publisher of AsianWeek.

A special $20 ticket package is available for each of the heritage games and includes a limited edition giveaway and guaranteed seats in the designated heritage seating sections. Tickets for all events can be purchased by calling (415) 972-2298 or visiting sfgiants.com/specialevents. Following is the list of giveaways (with special ticket purchase):

• Wednesday, May 14 vs. Houston Astros (7:15 p.m.) - Filipino Heritage Night. Fans with a special ticket will receive a Filipino heritage/Giants t-shirt. Entertainment will feature Hiyas Dance Group, SF Barangay and Likhas Pilipino Folk Ensemble.

Find out more here...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,yes i will add you to my blogs thanks for passing by my paged.

happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for passing by i will add your link in my page. Good day and happy blogging.

Marfzie said...

hey shan! thnx for droppin in to my blog..so ur into a frat din pala..i added u already in my link..